I came across folks talking about this reading challenge yesterday and got excited about it. It was started last year by Rosiee Thor, with a bingo star created by Claudie Arseneault. A few folks are continuing it in 2020, and reading aromantic spectrum books. So I thought I might try to read a few myself in the last week of January!
Disclosure: All links to Amazon will be affiliate ones. If you buy through those links, I will make a small amount of money on that sale (which I plan to use to buy books to review), but it will not add any to the cost of your product. It comes out of the company’s profits.
On my TBR
(I picked way more than I can read because I like choices!)
- Tarnished are the Stars by Rosiee Thor
- Aro Eros Arrows (Integrated Non-Monogamy) by Michón Neal
- We Go Forward by Alison Evans (currently out of print)
- Come Drink with Me by Michelle Kan
- The Lifeline Signal by RoAnna Sylver
- If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann
- A Promise Broken by Lynn E O’Connacht
- The Last 8 by Laura Pohl (audio)