I decided to do Lunar New Year Readathon 2020 (
#LNYReadathon20) at the very last minute, and I’m excited! The challenge is to read at least one romance by an Asian author or featuring an Asian MC, and it was organized by @LaceyBookLovers and @RemarkablyLisa. Lacey put together a list of recs if you are looking for books to add to your TBR.
Watch their launch videos here!
My TBR! (I generally list more than I can possibly read so that I have options.)
Disclosure: All links to Amazon will be affiliate ones. If you buy through those links, I will make a small amount of money on that sale (which I plan to use to buy books to review), but it will not add any to the cost of your product. It comes out of the company’s profits.
Lunar New Year Themed Romances
- Finding Fortune by Caroline Lee (finished 1/25/20; my review)
- A Fake Girlfriend for Chinese New Year by Jackie Lau
- Red Envelope by Atom Yang
- The Year of the Crocodile by Courtney Milan
- House Rules by Ruby Lang
- A Big Surprise for Valentine’s Day by Jackie Lau
- Forever Strong by Piper J. Drake
- Every Reason We Shouldn’t by Sara Fujimura
From my TBR
- Criminal Intentions: Backdraft by Cole McCade
- The Takeover Effect by Nisha Sharma
- Cowboy Valentine by Mia Hopkins
- Alta: A High Society Romance Anthology
- Ship of Fools by Cathy Yardley
- After the Wedding by Courtney Milan
- Ash by Malinda Lo
- His Cocky Valet by Cole McCade
Rebel Hard by Nalini Singh (DNF’d because of fat antagonism) In a Badger Way by Shelley Laurenston (DNF, didn’t suit my mood)