So I’m going to try to do #PrideLibrary19, as best I can. I’m not sure if it’s sustainable for me, but I am going to give it a shot.
LGBTQIAP Books On My TBR for June!
My TBR’s for the month are always over the number of books I can actually read, to give my moody reader self a bunch of options. I doubt I will get to all of these!
Note: I am using affiliate links to Amazon. If you buy through those links, I will make a small amount of money on that sale (which I plan to use to buy more books to review), but it will not add any to the cost of your product. It comes out of the company’s profits.
- Come Drink With Me by Michelle Kan
- Over and Over Again by Cole McCade
- Snare by Racheline Maltese and Erin McRae (finished 6/14)
- The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite
- Not Your Backup by CB Lee (finished 6/2)
- Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi
- Mud & Lace by Jay Northcote
- Raze by Roan Parrish (finished 6/18)
- Under His Protection by Laquette
- Ash by Malinda Lo (on audio)
- An Unexpected Invitation by Ceillie Simkiss (finished 6/6)
- We Go Forward by Alison Evans
- If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kahn
- The Opposite of Drowning by Racheline Maltese and Erin McRae
- Off the Ice by Avon Gale and Piper Vaughn
- Anyone But You by Chelsea M. Cameron (finished 6/9)
- What Makes You Beautiful by Bridget Liang
- Bang and Burn by Katrina Jackson (finished 6/4)
- Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure by Courtney Milan
- You, Me, U.S. by Brigitte Bautista
- Stage Presents by Aidan Wayne
- Like Water by Rebecca Podos
- Power Play by Avon Gale
- Ice Cream Lover by Jackie Lau (finished 6/1)
- I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver
- Birthday by Meredith Russo
- The Craft of Love by EE Ottoman (finished 6/12)
- Holy Wild by Gwen Benaway